Sunday, August 21, 2011

48 Hour Film Project - August 5-7 2011 - Amalgamated Grommets - "What's Your Fantasy"



I was responsible for audio on this little film project...for 7 microphones for 7 characters, who made over 20 costume changes...! No boom, until later in the shooting, because I was drained mentally and out of ideas of how to manage placing lavaliers on characters who wore things like robes, noisy prom-like dresses, disheveled attire, and plastic armor. Despite the insanity, I learned alot about my abilities as a sound guy, my limitations and how to be better prepared for the next 48 Hour Film Project for 2012!

We were honored for the following awards BTW:

Best Title Sequence
Best Costumes
Best Ensemble Acting
Best Use of Prop (the required "ticket")

No comments:

Post a Comment